Optos Daytona Digital Retinal Scanner
Optos Daytona Ultra-Widefield (UWF) Digital Retinal Scanner.
Includes the unit re-certification and 1 year Optos service agreement
excellent condition and still like new, lightly used, ready to work in full.
All items are sold in as-is condition with re-certification and 1 year Optos warranty.
From the 200° view of the retina in one image capture to the multiple imaging modalities available, the Daytona brings the benefits of ultra-widefield optomap images to your practice, inside a compact design. Exposure Time Less than 0.4 seconds.
Daytona imaging modalities and image viewing options:
- Standard: 200? Single Capture
- Auto-montage: Up to 220? (with OptosAdvance software only)
- Central Pole: Detailed view of the macula
- Stereo: Image pairing for optic disc and retinal evaluation
Optos Daytona UWF Retinal Imaging includes:
- Optos Daytona with tablet
- electronic stand
- computer with monitor, keyboard and mouse, also stand.
Weight: 62 lbs
Voltage: 100-120V at 50/60Hz 3a.